There are many options when it comes to entertainment and nightlife in Dumaguete City.
The following is a list of the entertainment and nightlife in Dumaguete City.
If you cannot wait to get home to watch the latest film you’ve been waiting for, you can head to Robinsons Place Dumaguete and CityMall Dumaguete cinemas. Movie Suites, a private movie suites in Colon Street is also a great venue for family and friends to watch comfortably. It’s like watching a movie at the comfort of your own home.
There are various sports and fitness centers in Dumaguete City. There’s one that opens as early as 6:00 AM and another one that closes as late as 10:00 PM. One center specializes at MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and another one has sauna and body shaping treatment as additional services.
Music and Concerts
Music festivals and concerts usually happen during big events like Sandurot Festival and Buglasan Festival. For families and friends who love to sing their hearts out, they’d surely enjoy KTVs like TopHits Family KTV and Watever Family KTV.
For drinking and night escapade, the most popular destination is Rizal Boulevard particularly in the area around EJ Bianco Drive and Flores Avenue.
Hayahay Treehouse Bar and View Deck is a popular place to relax after a busy day. There’s a local band playing music every night an open view deck where you can watch the beach while drinking a bottle or two of beer. For late-night party, head to Tiki Bar as it closes at 4:00 in the morning.
DON’T FORGET …
Booking and making purchases online almost always saves time and money.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE
You May Also Like:
- Destination: Dumaguete City
- Complete Guide to Dumaguete City
- Dumaguete City: Getting Here & Away
- Dumaguete City: Getting Around using Local Transportation
- Dumaguete City: Top 10 Things to See & Do
- Dumaguete City: Where to Stay & Sleep
- Dumaguete City: Where & What to Eat & Drink
- Dumaguete City: Best Entertainment & Nightlife
- Shopping in Dumaguete: What & Where to Buy
- Photos & Videos to Inspire You to Go to Dumaguete City
- Dumaguete City: Travel Tips & Hacks
- Dumaguete City: Suggested Itinerary & Budget
- Trip Report: 7-Days in Dumaguete City